<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://northernheads.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Northern Heads: Zeus NXNE Cameron House setlist (06.21.14)

6.23.2014

Zeus NXNE Cameron House setlist (06.21.14)



Zeus
Cameron House Outdoor Stage
06.21.14


Refusal To Die
Strong Mind
AYWD
Kindergarten
Miss My Friends
Love Pain
I Know
Bonnie View
Marching Through Your Head
First One
One Line
27
Daemons (Renegades Way)
Risk
YCHML
Are You Gonna Waste My Time

E:
Greater Times On The Wayside/
River By The Garden
Heavy On Me



“When, as my friend suggested, I stand before Zeus (whether I die naturally, or under sentence of History) I will repeat all this that I have written as my defense. Many people spend their entire lives collecting stamps or old coins, or growing tulips. I am sure that Zeus will be merciful toward people who have given themselves entirely to these hobbies, even though they are only amusing and pointless diversions. I shall say to him: "It is not my fault that you made me a poet, and that you gave me the gift of seeing simultaneously what was happening in Omaha and Prague, in the Baltic states and on the shores of the Arctic Ocean.  I felt that if I did not use that gift my poetry would be tasteless to me and fame detestable. Forgive me." And perhaps Zeus, who does not call stamp-collectors and tulip-growers silly, will forgive.”

Czesław Miłosz, The Captive Mind

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home